All about me

                                         All about me



hi my name is Troi I'm 17 years old I go coulsdon college. I study media,English and Performing Arts   In my spar time I like to play video games,chill,watch Netflix. I live in coulsdon my favourite game to play at the moment is probably fortnight but I  don't play it that much. I watch alot of youtube sometime twitch which is pretty fun

I was born April 28th 2001 which makes me 17 I have to siblings a sister and a brother I'm the oldest a sister aged 14 and a brother aged 13 when I was young I went to loads of different primary school about 5-6 school but settled in coulsdon CofE or Bradmore green. I used to do loads of different after school activities as kid I did Karate for a long time and got to purple belt I did swimming, boxing for a little bit. I went to do different secondary schools my first one from year 7 - year 9 was De Stafford my second school was

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Theory of Film

film studies homework